Wednesday 20 August 2014

DAY 1

I know, It's been 2 months plus since my last posting. Life have been a roller coaster
Firstly, after my last post, we went to see a Homeschool centre. Its pretty nice, very homely and what I like best is it's Christ centered. :)

Oh well...

It didn't quite work out though :/. Financially, we're not prepared for it. So, you know, the whole hula-baloo..
Anyway, to cut a long story short, irregardless, I have already decided whether with or without a centre, either way, my boys would be homeschool.

So, today depicts the very first day of my exciting journey.

We didn't do that much today. I wanted to reinculcate the love for books in them. So, yeap! we did reading today!

I would say, it was a pretty good start (well, for starters! Lol)

So after they have read their book, I told them to write a summary in their own words and their opinions. :)

Yea, that was our day today <3 <3 <3

If you are looking for cheap good books to buy, I usually take my kids to BookXcess.

Or you can find Free Online books here:

Readprint.com 

Manybooks.net

The Literature network

Authorama

Project Gutenberg

International Children's Digital Library

The Internet Archive's Digital Books Collections

World Public Library

Questia

Wikisource

Bibliomania

Wikibooks

Openlibrary

Sacred Texts

Free eBooks

Digital Library

Feedbooks

Books Should Be Free

Obooko

E-library

Paid Subscriptions:
Scribd

No comments:

Post a Comment