Monday 25 August 2014

DAY 4

It's such a lazy day today. It rained the whole morning. Kids were lazy in getting up but I took that time to source out for stuffs to do with my kids.

As usual, the boys had to do their reading. And for the rest of the day, it was pretty easy going.

There were some stuffs which needed to be done. So yea, thats just what we did today... might just pick a good movie and watch with them later.

I love spending that time with my kids. Watching movies and have a our little Q&As.

It may not remain like this for long. But who knows? :) Unschooling them for now... seems such a great idea <3 Letting my sons (though they are 14yrs) re-exploring their world. Going on fieldtrips with them. The excitement on their faces is enough credit for me.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment